Sunday, May 03, 2009

housewifey to be!


its really weird for me not to post much pictures cos im afterall
a trigger happy lady who likes to snap the little bits of my life
surprisingly
i havent click much with my handy camera which I won in my avail days
not sure why but things just seem stuck in the memory of mine and my
hands just seem lazy to get the moment stopping device out of my bag
well just hope the brain still has enough free disc space for the lots of memories I will like to keep in the past few weeks.

well,
this weekend was somehow quaint.
Long and Quiet - thats how I will pretty much like to describe it
i didnt exactly plan much activity, neither did I choose to hang out with anyone
partly cos I was having a really bad tummy that didnt seem to have much control
and partly cos I wanted to have some 'ME' time to myself
a time where I could think things through and work on my work proposals that are due next week

my mum and 2nd sis are out on a retreat trip
while my dad left me alone with the youngest one as he proceed to KL til yesterday night
so I was left pretty much alone since the baby has lots of activity up her sleeves -> to being invited to fashion shows and trip to Jurong Bird park til midnight? ( well i seriously doubt so, but she is young and I guess its time for her to have the time of her life)

So, just as I was bored with the most exhausting exercise in this world - channel surfing
I ended up picking the vacuum, mop and start cleaning the house
from the balcony to the living room and then to the kitchen
where I started my laundry regime

Now that really makes me start thinking
how much work and effort my mummy has put in every week
and we just take all that for granted.
not that I really do, but I realise it takes more than action to fully understand the hard work involved

never did I expect cleaning takes such hard work on the muscles
and never did I expect myself to be toiling on such chores on a weekend where I could spend some cash away
well, it did occur with the help of Olivia Bossa Nova's disc playing away
its good company and at the end of the day, when my muscles ache
I was totally pleased with my performance

perhaps after all,
I guess I can churn out to be a rather good housewife if I really want to :)

No comments: