Monday, April 27, 2009

*gasp the little breath*

goodness gracious
before i know it,
time has passed like a missile with this new job at hand

i have been as busy as a bumble bee due to work, work and more work
other than my other commitment - polo where SRRR
has just passed
work has been the highlight of my life

with this economic downturn,
im glad to be busy. mainly cos at least i know there is enough for me to spend, eat and most imptly, survive.

interestingly,
im settlingly quite well in where im working.
surviving in the little india office where there is not much food around us
other than really friendly darker tonned locals/foreigners and lots of green patch areas that are created by the government for leisure purposes. Will take a photo to show you guys on it.

in anyway, here's a great blog that I wanna share with you guys.
he is a partner of my CEO
and he was part of the study mission that I was involved in.
enjoy reading!

http://www.gowithbo.info/bojan/ASAE/

No comments: