Tuesday, November 04, 2008

random whining

work is more packed than before. gosh. time zoom past like some rockets from the outer space. there are so many changes in life that we have to get used to and move on.

realised that i will be flying once every month. goodness. i better bring more moisturizer for my skin and face. hitting the quarter life is not exactly a good thing for the ladies. talking about this, who sets the stereotype that ladies look fabulous with BIG boobs of 32cup D with real tiny waist and tiny limbs? Did that come from the guys or the girls? I wonder.

of course, being a female. Iwould say this comes from the men. Well, I know i cant blame the fact that guys tend to think more with that small head than the big head (thats the best quote i ever heard and I have to give the credits to my mini), and they are the ones who find ladies who own those qualities sexually attractive. And as a result, many ladies felt a need to own tits that seem either way too heavy or bad for their back or to cut their diet to look like satay sticks.

worse, cos of such stereotype, SO MANY ladies turn to cosmetic surgery or even find themselves in depression and self pity just cos they dont hit the level of sexual requirements. I must say the society is truly turning more superficial than before.

Whatever it is, i just want to post a shout out to my beautiful ladies in town. You girls look fabulous the way you are and you are greatly loved by me! heck the stereotype and lets make this world a more pleasant place to live in. :)

p/s note: ANYWAY a point to note - i may sound jealous in this post as i truly dont have those sex bomb qualities in my body. BUT IM NOT. cos im totally happy and comfortable with my little grapes. HAHA and yes, no guys offended me as well. as seen in the first line, this is just random whining.

No comments: